United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
DYW9fTBWkAAfQD3.jpg

Just been on Ragcafe, seems quite a few are not happy with Sanchez : ; )

I really hope this isn’t another Rooney situation where he stinks out the place for years since nobody will take him off our hands...

His best ability is looking busy all the time because he's pumping his stumpy legs when he's running.

Pointless player.

City dodged a bullet here

Can’t stand him.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting line up.

Has all the makings of another high profile, big money flop.

He's took us backwards since arriving.

Managed to feck up our team balance since joining. That’s his only contribution.

Useless and has ruined balance of team.

A worthy successor to Memphis as United’s no. 7

Doesn't fit (along with others). $ell him to China

Should be benched for the rest of the season. He fecked our balance and doesn't offer anything for us to play him.

Utter shite again.

Should be dropped on Saturday. We're starting every game with 10 men.

Looks like he's going the way of Falcao and Di Maria and all the other high profile flops.

Playing with him is effectively playing with 10 players right now.

Any chance he got his fat contract and is pulling a Rooney?

Base on his form and our form ever since he joined, he’s probably the worst big-name signing we ever had.

Utter delusion. I genuinely think in 4 years time he will be viewed as the worst transfer in the club’s history.

No idea why we bought this c*nt to then not play Martial.

Will leave the club in summer 2019.

If a Chinese team were to come in for him we should sell him. He is becoming Rooney II, but at least Rooney had a history at our club before he was awful. He needs to be dropped.

It's not kneejerk if he's been poor for 90% of his United tenure thus far.

And yet the press continue to link him with PSG. Why would anyone at PSG (or any other half-decent club) watch what's going on at the rags and think that's just what they need?

I’ve been saying this ever since the rumours linking PEG to PSG first surfaced.

Our Parisian 'friends' would be off their heads to employ the eye-gouging twat.

Mourinho is staying put barring some meltdown and we know for sure now. I said and thought as much the other day then i saw an article saying they had indeed all been told that morning. Not saying i am a know it all handsome as fook super all round spot on chap you must understand hehe. Nah, it was coming to a head with Pogba and some others i felt as i assume a few others could gather to. Woodward had to say one way or the other soon. It was Tuesday morning if memory serves. They were all told rather clearly if you fuck about the club will be backing Jose and not you.

It was pretty obvious who they would side with to. Jose has them clamped in second, Glazers men know they are going to be forced to play second fiddle to us for the foreseeable future. After the last 5 or so years of extreme instability, they will take what Jose is giving for at least another 2 seasons imo. Again barring him losing it and forcing utd to sack him with stupid actions etc.

So for a start it shows there was/is issues, pretty severe ones with the core of the playing staff. I am confident it is because some of them were biting their tongue until the end of the season hoping to outlive Mourinho at utd. Now they are fucked and i would put a grand on it Martial is one of them.

To me it feels like the secret of Pep coming here from Bayern for those few months. It was clear as day, every fucker knew but nothing concrete. Martial looks disillusioned as you can get, Rashford not much better. With Pogba the crowning prince of pissed off pomposity.That is not to say they will leave but their utd dream is nothing of the sort.

I would be pretty sure every top team when Raiola whispers in their ear just shake their head disinterested now. Nobody will want to touch Pogba with a barge pole. Just the idea people will not pay 200m for him now probably twists his gut.

Last edited:
Mourinho is staying put barring some meltdown and we know for sure now. I said and thought as much the other day then i saw an article saying they had indeed all been told that morning. Not saying i am a know it all handsome as fook super all round spot on chap you must understand hehe. Nah, it was coming to a head with Pogba and some others i felt as i assume a few others could gather to. Woodward had to say one way or the other soon. It was Tuesday morning if memory serves. They were all told rather clearly if you fuck about the club will be backing Jose and not you.

It was pretty obvious who they would side with to. Jose has them clamped in second, Glazers men know they are going to be forced to play second fiddle to us for the foreseeable future. After the last 5 or so years of extreme instability, they will take what Jose is giving for at least another 2 seasons imo. Again barring him losing it and forcing utd to sack him with stupid actions etc.

So for a start it shows there was/is issues, pretty severe ones with the core of the playing staff. I am confident it is because some of them were biting their tongue until the end of the season hoping to outlive Mourinho at utd. Now they are fucked and i would put a grand on it Martial is one of them.

To me it feels like the secret of Pep coming here from Bayern for those few months. It was clear as day, every fucker knew but nothing concrete. Martial looks disillusioned as you can get, Rashford not much better. With Pogba the crowning prince of pissed off pomposity.That is not to say they will leave but their utd dream is nothing of the sort.

I would be pretty sure every top team when Raiola whispers in their ear just shake their head disinterested now. Nobody will want to touch Pogba with a barge pole. Just the idea people will not pay 200m for him now probably twists his gut.

It doesn't matter if the club back Mourinho....all it takes is enough players to down tools and he will be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.