CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

e6d46v.png

No worries

Press will be telling us how good Liverpool are and how shit our defence is for a few weeks .

Some prick on talkshite 2 saying Milner and Caan over KDB and silva cos they can defend better .

Script being followed

The one team I didn’t want. And of course it means two games against the most maniacal press in world football immediately before and after the derby. Don’t want Sterling within 100 miles of Klanfield for the first leg

Time Raz stepped up against them and the UCL is a good competition for him so it's the right time for him to do so.

Pep will need to get his tactics bang on for this one.

This is 2005 all over again I feel and I hope we don’t remake it.

Chelsea like us dominated the league and got a record points total and only lost once if I recall, but they got knocked out by Liverpool who went on to win it despite finishing 5th.

Last week you had the red cûnts winning it.

I don't think it matters that much, we obviously prioritise the CL and the Premier League title will come in time.
This is the best way. Play a second string vs the rags and if we win we win. If we don’t we’ll just win it in the next game or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.