CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

3-5-2

...................ED....................
...KOMPS...OTAMENDI...LAPORTE......

WALKER......FERNANDINHO........MENDY

BERNARDO....KDB......SILVA......SANE

.................AGEURO...........
Looks fantastic! Didn't know we could play 12 men ;)

Much better Goalkeeper
Better defence to include Mendy
Midfield way better
Attack one of the best goal poachers in the world
Sit back and enjoy the ride the pundits will praise Liverpool but deep down they know we a much better.
Aggregate score 4-1 to us no problem.

Not a fan of the system if I am honest. I believe the team is at its best with its current formation.

I’m not really, but I just think Pep will want to shut the space down on the flanks as much as possible otherwise Salah and Mane will just run riot behind the fullbacks again.

Given a bye in the last round so can't complain. Could have been better or worse. Just have to turn up defensively and we'll beat them

To be honest Liverpool are probably the 5th/6th best team left in it so we can’t grumble. Over 2 legs I fancy us but it is a tricky tie. They all would have been at this stage.

We’ll do the scousers over 2 legs, depending on the refs. We can’t afford to play with 10 men so no Sterling plus Fernandinho and Aguero need to up their games at Anfield because they were awful last time around. But let’s not forget, Silva and Kompany were out last time we went there so we’ll be going there like a different team.

Im confident we can do them home and away, we gifted them 3 goals at Anfield, what we really need is to envoke the spirit of the kippax for the home leg and get our gaff rocking

3-5-2

...................ED....................
...KOMPS...OTAMENDI...LAPORTE......

WALKER......FERNANDINHO........MENDY

BERNARDO....KDB......SILVA......SANE

.................AGEURO...........

Hmmm 12 man team?

Stifle Mo Tikka Masalah key requirement.
3 CB with Kyle RB and Mendy at LB should do it and cut service to Sane and Salah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.