CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

They beat us 4 -3 nd played out of their skins and we underperformed. It also highlighted Fernas importance in the team. That will not happen again that they play so well and us so poorly. One all at their place and 3 goals to the good at ours.

We will win this if we do everything right and keep focused and that means not listening to the media sucking up to their preferred team, it's as though the 5-0 never happened and the only time we have played them this season was the 4-3 where we let in 3 very poor goals. Pundit after pundit not even giving us a shout when it comes to winning this thing

I can't wait for us to shove it down their collective throats.

Away leg we have to show some respect.
Out of possession:

Ederson
Kompany Otamendi Laporte
Walker ---De Bruyne Fernandinho ---Delph
Silva ------ Sane
G.Jesus

In possession:

Ederson
Kompany Otamendi Laporte
Fernandinho Delph
Walker ----- De Bruyne ---Silva ---------- Sane
G.Jesus
Home leg we play our usual

You got your wish Oaty.........
Can 'Pool be described as - any English club . ? - I know it rankles with all the Rags that 'Pool have been in 6 finals - IIRC - lost the Heysel one.
If we get a fair 'crack o' the whip' from the refs. we should/could get into the semis...........
Its should be two cracking games and at least we know neither team will be parking the bus.
I feel very comfortable with the draw.

Considering our abysmal record against Liverpool and Klopp’s tendency to get the better of Guardiola’s sides, this is near enough the worst draw we could have pictured. Thankfully the second leg will be at home.

let me just drop this here

so we can beat liverpool

Fucking bus tickets to scouseland have trebled in the last hour....
Fuck - gutted - what an anti-climax. i was sat there all at the ready to look for flights and hotels and now only have to look forward to having my hubcaps nicked.

Yeah bus or train a much better option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.