CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Hopefully we'll have a full strength side for the first leg, Silva was badly missed in the Anfield match this season.

Pmsl at this whopper on RAWK
The arrogance of the city fans,won the lottery,and now turning their nose up at one of the greatest clubs in the world.
They are shitting themselves really.

hope those on the cup scheme are suitably rewarded having paid for and sat through 2 awful dead rubber games, would be very wrong to hike the prices.

Pep would be devastated to lose here again. We went out against Monaco at this stage of CL last season (last 8) and that never happened to Pep before in 6 Cl seasons. He was either in final winning it or losing in the semis.

To drop out before the semis was a new thing to him last season vs Monaco. To fail here again would be devastating.

I just hate the idea of going away to them knowing exactly what to expect from them and then be surprised they actually doing it. We know 100% what they gonna pay, how they gonna play it, we knew it before the league game as well.

If we go there start with Sterling who end up being frozen and lose due to their strong pressing forcing us to make stupid defensive mistakes I will be so angry...

No, last year we went out in the round of 16 to Monaco.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39248906

Gotta say cheesy is right on this one, a dilema, but I would not sacrifice twating the rags

I imagine he'll approach it the way he always does; one game at a time, take care of this one, we'll worry about the next one after. There's no way he's going to rest the key players in the derby.

21d4rqb.png

This is what I'd go for at Anfield.

It wouldn't be one of pal, it WOULD be the best ever. Let's hope hey ! CTWD

This will all make for a glorious Amazon documentary. Can't wait to watch and relive the memories of this amazing City season. City worldwide fan base will grow tremendously!

...which wouldn't surprise me at all, to be honest it's exactly what I expected. In fact, I believe fans, players etc are already shitting themselves over there. Wijnaldum certainly does...

But perhaps they may gain some confidence back by taking a look at some posts in here? My God, the nonsense sometimes in this forum...

I see this as a perfect opportunity for the team to make a step forward in terms of maturity. By dealing with ... shadows, irrational fears, stuff like that. Taking care once and for all of that ridiculous thing called "the Anfield factor". They haven't got much more than "that", have they? So get rid of this nonsense. Completely. Permanently.

If this City cannot leave behind this Liverpool over two legs, I'm sorry but there cannot be any serious discussion regarding CL success. A Liverpool 21 points behind City, sitting 4th on the table currently, struggling to secure a top 4 position. I mean we do understand that, at the moment, it's not even certain they'll play CL football next season, don't we? With Chelsea 4 points behind, 8 matches to go? Please.
Well said.

I know a Mod has already had a word with me about this but by fuck this forum needs to toughen up!

I won’t say anything more on that matter now Mods

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.