CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Being favourites to win it pool fans wouldn't have wanted this draw. I didn't want it because if pools record against us at home and other english clubs in Europe as well as klopps record vs pep. Still I'd fancy us to win over two legs

I think the fucking flappers should start their own flapping thread. It's ridiculous in here today. Sick of reading it.

Money time !!!
We had a comfortable draw in the eighth-finals but now it's the real deal.
The huge advantage is that our second game at home,
To win the cup you have to win the best. Not to mention the semi-finals when Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern await.
10 Days of Madness!

For goodness sake, even the rags managed to beat them!

So long as we don't get absolutely hammered at Anfield (very, very unlikely), then we'll batter them at our place and go through.

I know we all want to win the league against the rags, but I'd rather we rest the big hitters and if we lose or draw then so be it. We'll win the league no matter what. Liverpool x2 are the biggest games of our season so far.

We couldnt beat Wigan with our second team. Bad as united are, they're better than wigan
This team should be able to beat the rags.

Bravo
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Dinho
KDB
Foden
Sterling
Aguero
Sane/Diaz

I have a harder woody for Liverpool than my first girlfriend. We will waste these greif junkies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.