CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Absolutely no worries about this at all. In short there is no way they can out score us over 2 games. In fact the 2 game scenario almost eliminates the chance of the odd mistake or poor reference decision being key.

Even in the defeat at Anfield, we had almost a perfect storm situation but still dominated possession with 66%. Sadly for Liverpool they've already had their portion of luck and I see both games being heavily dominated with possession for City, whilst Liverpool will play on the break to chase scraps.

They may pinch a couple of goals over the tie but I see us getting at least 4 in reply.

People need to remember at Anfield we were well in the game at 1-1 and Otamendi hit the bar before we had a 15 minute meltdown. I'm sure Pep will not let that happen again. And for the last 15 minutes they were shattered and we nearly snatched a draw. I'm confident over 2 legs
They also had nine days rest prior to that game and we’d played a League Cup semi midweek before

I hope we don't rest players for the Neverton or scum game, we have worked all season to get to this point knowing what the workload would be if we did . This is what it is all about for the squad , everything we have done over the season was to get to this point , we are a small step away for the PL and a slightly longer step to the champs league, it's all there for this squad we just need to keep playing our game .

I hope we don't rest players for the Neverton or scum game, we have worked all season to get to this point knowing what the workload would be if we did . This is what it is all about for the squad , everything we have done over the season was to get to this point , we are a small step away for the PL and a slightly longer step to the champs league, it's all there for this squad we just need to keep playing our game .
We may rotate Kun/Jesus, Sterling/BSilva, Fernandinho/Gundogan, Kompany/Laporte, Delph/Mendy but we won’t be resting DSilva and KdB for any of these games IMO. They’re resting now and can rest after the World Cup or when the league is wrapped up, until then the best two players at the club will play if fit

It could've been worse. I'd have more confidence in us against players like Mignolet, Lovren, Alexander Arnold, Henderson, Milner and Oxlade Chamberlain than I would against for example; Ter Stegen, Pique, Alba, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Coutinho, Suarez and Messi. I could be wrong though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.