United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho called out his players and only named McTominay last night. What a courageous guy, picking on the academy kid.

Their arrogance seeps from every pore.

I've never met one who isn't an insufferable gob-shite with a superiority complex.

They're hypocritical arseholes to a man. "True giants" just about sums up their perspective on things. A collective narcissism that begins and ends with their own fortunate success.

As if the last half a decade hasn't happened. Tick fucking tock.

They also forget how fucking insignificant they were before Ferguson rolled up, Villa were a more successful club before he rolled up, Liverpool,Everton and Arsenal also in front both in titles won and or European cups.

It almost feels like Mourinho wants to be sacked. He’d be due a huge pay off since extending his contract and could go back to his family home in London. Always felt odd that he’s lived in a hotel the whole time he’s been in Manchester.

It almost feels like Mourinho wants to be sacked. He’d be due a huge pay off since extending his contract and could go back to his family home in London. Always felt odd that he’s lived in a hotel the whole time he’s been in Manchester.
Slaughtering McTominay was such a cheap shot, so fucking typical of him.

Get the same feeling, it’s true to his form, comes in (normally) does a job of sorts then fucks off, this is the only job where he’s genuinely struggled to get the upper hand and he hates it. I’ve said it to some rags he looks a beaten man, and as a manager I feel he’s a busted flush, the sensible ones agree (there are some out there) the nobs just quote their titles won, yawn

True. But it's hardly in the same league as a ticker banner pointing out how many years another clubn has gone without a trophy. Maybe you think differently to me, though. Fair enough.

No it's not in same league. A bit more subtle. I recall many united fans (mainly non mancunians) not getting the joke at the time. Nevertheless it was a club sanctioned dig at united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.