General Videogame Thread

Glad someone brought this up.

It’s got me curious. I was told it’s free, but when I went onto the Xbox store it says £34.99?

The Battle Royale part of the game is free, at least for now. Its still in development.

£34.99 is for the founders pack. Just select the battle royale and its free to play.

The Battle Royale part of the game is free, at least for now. Its still in development.

£34.99 is for the founders pack. Just select the battle royale and its free to play.

Cheers. Surprised how quick and easy it is to get into a game. Feels like forever on PUBG.

I’ve just purchased a PS Plus year membership for £37.49. Though I’m not entirely sure why I decided to buy it as I don’t tend to be a big gamer.
Couple of good games free this month, make sure you add them to library.
Especially Bloodborne if you are not a big Gamer, preferable to try for free rather than buy

Super Hot. Great little game free with this months games with gold on Xbox. Very addictive and a simple idea.

Couple of good games free this month, make sure you add them to library.
Especially Bloodborne if you are not a big Gamer, preferable to try for free rather than buy

I’ve downloaded Bloodborne and Claire but I completed Ratchet and Clank last year.

I also purchased PES 2018 for £24.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.