Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

#SaveOurPeg

And - they swap one weirdo manager who has won lots of trophies for one who's cock the press likes to suck but has won fuck all. Would Poch be able to take the pressure at the Swamp any better than The Unstable One? Could he get a tune out of Pogbad and Sanchez? Can you imagine how much he would want Woodwood to get Kane?

Bring on more instability, turmoil and insane spending please.........I doubt they would be any more of a threat

And - they swap one weirdo manager who has won lots of trophies for one who's cock the press likes to suck but has won fuck all. Would Poch be able to take the pressure at the Swamp any better than The Unstable One? Could he get a tune out of Pogbad and Sanchez? Can you imagine how much he would want Woodwood to get Kane?

Bring on more instability, turmoil and insane spending please.........I doubt they would be any more of a threat
Bit harsh to suggest he hasn't won anything. Yesterday they had a bus tour after being crowned ''Kings Of London''

Can't help liking him more recently seeing as he seems to hate united almost as much as us.

Ha ha my thoughts exactly - seems almost happy for them to be poor, no connection with club or the fans, no desire to stay there..............long may he reign !

Ha ha my thoughts exactly - seems almost happy for them to be poor, no connection with club or the fans, no desire to stay there..............long may he reign !
I like his "I've won stuff this team is crap" attitude. I think he reads bluemoon. His line today about not winning a trophy for beating us must have been lifted from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.