General Videogame Thread

Downloaded fortnite Battle Royale for free on PS4 last night quite enjoying it. Max kills I ger before the tables are turned have been about 3 lol but a pretty fun game.

Downloaded fortnite Battle Royale for free on PS4 last night quite enjoying it. Max kills I ger before the tables are turned have been about 3 lol but a pretty fun game.

Same. First game I got three kills and got to the last ten, where a handful of them started building what appeared to be tower blocks. They’re all up in the sky shooting at each other and I’m down below trying to figure out how to change weapon. Becomes abit more than just your average shooter game when you get down to the last few.

Sea of Thieves then.

No way of adding mates to a party in game. You have to use the xbox app. Nice! Also no way to quit the game in the menus, you have to fire the game up and then exit or ctl, alt, del you way out.

Minor issues really.

Game runs well. Looks good. And their website is down. Still, had a good run in with another 4 man ship ending up with us firing 2 of our party at them which in turn meant that they boarded their ship and killed the crew.

2 went to bed so we switched to a sloop and had fun running rings around a galleon.

Not bad for a first run through.

Just finished my first 3 hours on Sea of Thieves. Really enjoying it. Was playing solo in the sloop for a while doing a few missions.

Turned around after using the map table and some crafty pirate was stood right behind me after sneaking on my ship. I cacked me pants haha. Thankfully he didnt put a bullet through me and we both sailed along in a small fleet doing missions.

Great fun. Cant wait to play more this evening.

Had a few hours today...still a lot of niggles, lost 2 lots of gold totalling 10k, supposedly getting it back at some point, I don't see join notifications, Xbox app cutting out, can't chose a weapon, forum down, no bug reporting available, no pre order gear...

As I said, niggles.

We've worked it out, its role playing at its finest. We have started using nautical terms, correcting each other if we slip back into left/ right etc etc.

After tonight's effort, 3 hours fighting, being shit merchants etc etc, firing up PUBG felt like taking a break. Almost relaxing.

Oh...new Nvidia update just for SOT if anyone needs it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.