It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, till Shakhtar's director and the player himself started auctioning him, 'threatening' in the press to sell to Utd.

Do these greedy cnuts never learn ?

Can't imagine that going down well with our guys. Anyway I'm sure there are other options so fuck him !

Do these greedy cnuts never learn ?

Can't imagine that going down well with our guys. Anyway I'm sure there are other options so fuck him !

Honestly I think its hilarious. It'll take a few more years of success but eventually players will realise it just isn't worth the money to play for those tossers, especially if they don't bin Maureen at the first opportunity, and in the meantime they will continue to fuck their wage structure beyond all recognition. It will hurt them even more in the long run. It'll be similar to our situation with Nasri and co when the players are past it but their wages are too high to sell, only it won't be Samir on 150k it'll be 34 year Alexi$ on 500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.