Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Ruptured cruciate ligament injury for Zenit's - and Russia's - best player, which is a bit of a disaster for both teams:

EDIT - Just to note that it's the second such injury a Zenit player has suffered this week. The Argentinian centre half Emanuel Mammana sustained a similar one at Rostov last weekend and has had surgery in Rome this week. He's expected to be out for between 6 and 9 months.

Last edited:
No match for Zenit this weekend. The Russian clubs who played in the Europa League on Thursday have been allowed to reschedule their fixtures for Wednesday, 18 April.

failed go through group stages of ucl 2 times, his tenure not success but underachievement for me. our champions league record improved since we sacked him. none of big european clubs wanted him and he failed to win turkish and russian leagues with best teams of respective countries with galata and zenith. sustaining global dominant vision with him was almost impossible because he and his fanbase has inferiority to ferguson and local mindset rather than global. also he damaged our image with signing thug type of players like tevez, balotelli, de jong and ec. thankfully we are now more elite and global club with ferran and txiki and signing nice players like jesus, sane, bernardo, stones not thugs. i now can better notice that he was/is very similar to mourinho and both of their lovers have inferiority complex and hatred to ferguson and pep respectively. both of them works with raiola as well. both of them and their fans insults and bullies their superior rivals as "baconface" or "bald fraud".

failed go through group stages of ucl 2 times, his tenure not success but underachievement for me. our champions league record improved since we sacked him. none of big european clubs wanted him and he failed to win turkish and russian leagues with best teams of respective countries with galata and zenith. sustaining global dominant vision with him was almost impossible because he and his fanbase has inferiority to ferguson and local mindset rather than global. also he damaged our image with signing thug type of players like tevez, balotelli, de jong and ec. thankfully we are now more elite and global club with ferran and txiki and signing nice players like jesus, sane, bernardo, stones not thugs. i now can better notice that he was/is very similar to mourinho and both of their lovers have inferiority complex and hatred to ferguson and pep respectively. both of them works with raiola as well. both of them and their fans insults and bullies their superior rivals as "baconface" or "bald fraud".
Do you know we were given the worst groups 2 year on the bounce.

Thanks to Bobby for making us into a team of winners.

This.

I’ve said it before and no doubt I’ll say it again, but ALL City fans owe Roberto Mancini a huge debt of gratitude for changing the mentality of the players and all involved with the club.

Firstly, he promised to tear down that fucking banner, and within 18 months, he’d done so, and at the same time, brought us our first trophy for 35 years.

Then, the following season, we won the first league title that I, and many others could remember. It was a season that had many highlights, including the five goals at White Hart Lane and of course, the fantastic afternoon on 23/10/11; a day that the rags are still hurting from.

Then there was that wonderful night on 30/4/12, when the pisscan brought his bunch of wankers to our place and tried to play for a draw and didn’t even manage a shot on target. The best part of that evening was the pisscan throwing his toys out of the Pham and Bobby standing up to the bully.

I think everything has already been said about 13/5/12, but suffice it to say that no manager had his team do what Roberto's did that afternoon, and it’s very doubtful that any one will in the future.

Bobby, we salute you!

You are obviously on a wind up?
Or you have no knowledge or understanding of where we were as a team and a club when he joined us and where we were when he left?
Or you are a rag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.