Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Remember when they were saying, during the campaign, that Donald Trump is giving great speeches and drawing big crowds, but he is spending much less money and not using social media as well as Crooked Hillary’s large and highly sophisticated staff. Well, not saying that anymore!"

Not a clue what he's going on about.
Cheers.

He's talking more and more about himself in the third person these days. Whatever he has tried to say here, it makes no sense whatsoever.

Anybody see his Tweet about Joe Biden?

Fuck me ragged. I bet Joe would rag doll the draft dodging shitebag.

Trump's personal lawyer handling the Russia investigation has just resigned. Not sure what this means. Nothing good for Trump, though. Stepping out of the line of fire in case Trump zaps Mueller? Penance for saying Mueller should resign (then claiming it's not the President who thinks that, but his "personal view")?

Worth noting that Buzhardt and St. Clair (Nixon's lawyers) didn't quit when Watergate was going down the tubes. St. Clair was humiliated regularly by Judge Sirica and completely embarrassed in front of the Judiciary Committee for repeating the lies Nixon told him.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics/john-dowd-white-house/index.html

Last edited:

What does this mean? Answers on a postcard...

I had to check the date to make sure this wasnt 18 months ago. What the fuck is he still going on about her for? What does this have to do with anything?

Unless he is admitting people are saying he is giving poor speeches but is spending a lot more money?

DY4szMRVMAAfC-I.jpg

Words fail me.
The leader of the free world ladies and gentlemen and malg.

Dowd has resigned from Trump’s legal team as he felt Trump was no longer listening to legal advice.
He clearly isn't listening to anyone. He is impulsive, and there is practically not a considered word comes out of his mouth which hasn't been written for him.

Dowd is looking after No.1, as if he continues to represent Trump, he will be put in a position where he has to lie for him (if he hasn't already).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.