CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Talking today to Liverpool fan going to both legs. He has been talking about how there will be hundreds of Liverpool fans in the home end and the plan is to hang a banner down from in the stands if they are winning.

Presumably it would be fairly difficult for Liverpool fans to get tickets for this one in the home end because they are only available to season card holders and then people who have higher points?
They did this at the swamp, and that didn’t end well for them either.

Not all Liverpool fans are from scouse land, same as rag fans not coming from Manchester. I would be surprised if many made it into the city end and be doubly surprised if they outed themselves as they would undoubtedly get a sore face and thrown out to boot.
Also some City fans hail from Liverpool. Not many but I’ve met a few with a scouse accent.

you can’t help where your born

I would be very surprised if there are more than a couple of hundred Dippers amongst the home support sitting on their hands , so" loads" and "plenty" doesnt really apply when there are over 50,000 blues in the stadium , it still falls well short of the "my mate told me there will be thousands of scousers in the City end " as previously stated its scouse bullshit , they are very good at it after years of practice

What’s the obsession with Liverpool fans being in the home end for this game?

It happens in every game, it won’t be an issue.

I went to the away Celtic match last season in the 'home' end. I kept my mouth shut and had no problems. I do admit to wearing a green and white Hibernian scarf to blend in with the locals. I am sure that there were plenty more City fans who did much the same. The Etihad leg saw the City end crawling with 'Soap dodgers' but that was partially down to it being a 'dead rubber'.

Can someone please put the c*nts striaght about the MYTH that is the famous anfield atmosphere once and for all. As someone posted on the Liverpool thread, they were getting crowds of <10,000 for some of these magical european nights in the 80's, when they were at there pomp, brushing aside Norway's and Poland's finest. Go there now and the only real noise is the grating, orchestrated sing along that the Scandinavians and Irish join in with. Napoli, galatasaray, Celtic, even Basel, to name a few of many clubs who shit all over these tramps in terms of atmosphere.
spot on

Can someone please put the c*nts striaght about the MYTH that is the famous anfield atmosphere once and for all.
Let them keep talking, they are just setting themselves up for embarrassment. We will do our talking on the pitch and show them up to be the irrelevance they are these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.