Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he is a good penalty taker. So in that sense, a good Yaya replacement. Also he plays for Napoli. I have a rule, if you play for Napoli or Barcelona, you can play for City.

But when it comes to the individual, all I see is a slightly more technical Javi Garcia.

I can't agree with that. Every time I watch him play for Napoli which has been a good 7 or 8 times this season he impresses me almost every time. He is a brain player, great vision and very quick building from defence to attack. He would slot straight into this City team however he isn't the most physically imposing player. That is if we are looking for clone of Fernandinho who might not be the biggest, but is a wirey, tough, aggressive little bugger.

The one player of Napoli I would love in a City shirt is Insigne. What a player.

I can't agree with that. Every time I watch him play for Napoli which has been a good 7 or 8 times this season he impresses me almost every time. He is a brain player, great vision and very quick building from defence to attack. He would slot straight into this City team however he isn't the most physically imposing player. That is if we are looking for clone of Fernandinho who might not be the biggest, but is a wirey, tough, aggressive little bugger.

The one player of Napoli I would love in a City shirt is Insigne. What a player.

Yep Insigne is quality.

I think it would show confidence in our own potential bid and if a player wants us then that should be enough and not be all about the extra money the rags bribe people with to join them

Ahaha I like your style! I guess it would be kind of a badass move for Txiki to introduce Ed Woodward.

"Okay Jorgi, now we've finished that human testicle over there is going to offer you twice as much money to play as a centre back at an inferior club managed by a man whos starting to look like he smoked meth before press conferences. Have a good evening"

Ahaha I like your style! I guess it would be kind of a badass move for Txiki to introduce Ed Woodward.

"Okay Jorgi, now we've finished that human testicle over there is going to offer you twice as much money to play as a centre back at an inferior club managed by a man whos starting to look like he smoked meth before press conferences. Have a good evening"
Oi! Don't talk about our Edwood like that.

He would slot right in. Him or Fabinho are my top choices for DM.

Yeah, I was fine with Fred the whole time we were being linked to him. But as you mentioned, Jorginho would not have to adjust a ton to fit our system, and with Italy missing the World Cup he would have an entire preseason with us. And sure he's 26 (which isn't exactly young), but he's six and a half years younger than Fernandinho. Bring him in, and once Dinho moves on hopefully Douglas Luiz is ready or we go again for a young player to eventually replace Jorginho.

I will say, the club has done a fantastic job in recent years with planning for the future. In terms of management, player arrivals, sponsorships, etc. Other than keeping a few full backs past their expiry dates..

Yeah, I was fine with Fred the whole time we were being linked to him. But as you mentioned, Jorginho would not have to adjust a ton to fit our system, and with Italy missing the World Cup he would have an entire preseason with us. And sure he's 26 (which isn't exactly young), but he's six and a half years younger than Fernandinho. Bring him in, and once Dinho moves on hopefully Douglas Luiz is ready or we go again for a young player to eventually replace Jorginho.

I will say, the club has done a fantastic job in recent years with planning for the future. In terms of management, player arrivals, sponsorships, etc. Other than keeping a few full backs past their expiry dates..

Have to agree. Good point about him not going to the WC, a major boost if he were to join.

And now this:

https://www.football-italia.net/119164/jorginho-england-suits-me-but

I think the Premier League suits my game, but it also depends on who I have next to me because I need to be surrounded by players with certain characteristics,” he told the Brazilian Press in the mixed zone after Italy’s 1-1 draw with England.

“There are teams in England who play the football I like, keeping the ball on the ground, playing a quick game with one-twos, pressing their opponents high up the pitch…

“if one of these clubs were interested in me, I’d adapt to them well and they could adapt to my way of playing, which isn’t so common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.