"Invisible" Ads/Pop ups

Argh, this is infuriating and shouldn't be happening so apologies to anyone experiencing issues. Thanks for reporting though, hopefully the ad company can get it resolved asap. This is happening far too often though.

Yep, similar ads were repeatedly occurring for me while over in the US for a visit recently. Only been back for a few days but had no such ad pop since
It happened to me while in Manchester in November and earlier this month, and in Amsterdam a few weeks ago, though it does seem to occur much more frequently now that I am back in Boston. But that may just be a coincidence.

Another potential reason for me to move back, though not necessarily a convincing one for the missus. ;-)

Argh, this is infuriating and shouldn't be happening so apologies to anyone experiencing issues. Thanks for reporting though, hopefully the ad company can get it resolved asap. This is happening far too often though.

Cheers, Ric — we know it isn’t easy trying to administrate BM and listening to us complain about this all the time.

Ric I have about 2cm each side of page missing. each side has a jet2 advert it looks like where the page should be

Thanks mate, that particular issue should be resolved now but let me know if it happens again.

Still getting that Amazon pop-up.

The only way I can respond right now is by disabling Java. Happens on both iPads.

We've tried disabling another vendor now, please let me know if it works as I'm unable to replicate the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.