Premier League Games March 31st & April 1st

Just been on Twitter and saw a post by @premierleague which describes itself as the Official Twitter account of the Premier League. Guess which player they have as the main photo on their account ? Yep, Mo Fucking Salah. He'll be POTY without a shadow of a doubt.
To be fair, most fans would agree he deserves it. Pains me to say it but he does.

Ball falls at Salah's feet. Finishes. NBCSN co-commentator goes full-on "Tyler reacting to thing X done by rag Y mode."
Maybe not in terms of orgasmic hysterics, but "goal of season, incredible take etc."
Looked rather straightforward conversion to me, really.

Haha!!!!. If someone called Jimmy Bloggs scored the Salah goal in some obscure league nothing would be said. But apparently I now hear that only a few players in the world could have finished like that...you just gotta laugh.

Souness thinks Mane first card for diving is actually a penalty. Now arguing with Gallagher FFS what a complete and utter cretin.

Ah; right. Of course it is. I believe you.
It’ll catch on, you’ll see. They have quite a lot in common: marauding, ambitious, problems with authority, but ultimately ill-advised and unable to stay healthy.

It’s almost as accurate as “Leslie.”

They are ordinary beyond belief.

Need to go a little longer and get Sane running at Arnold.

Leroy would have a field day on his own, to the extent Salah might then have to drop deeper to protect him.

How do we go long when all our players be in the Liverpool half?! Didn’t you watch the game at there place where that happened, you can’t go long when you dominate the ball Liverpool will sit back and try make the back 2/3 to make a mistake.

Who else is up for another goal fest at the swamp?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.