Lukas Nmecha

I don’t know the answer to that as I don’t really know who is in this year group....I’m thinking the likes of Will Patching etc....but I don’t know enough about the players born sept 98- August-99...but i was told only Nmecha and Davenport will be offered new terms

Muric extended his contract last year but this includes Grimshaw, Humphreys, Sarmiento, Marcus Wood, Duhaney, Patching, Dilrosun, Kigbu, Diallo. Out of this bunch the only realistic one getting an extension is Duhaney, maybe Humphreys but he needs to go somewhere IMO

Not really any surprises there. I remember when he was 16 we all thought Humphereys would be a first teamer for sure. And I would assume this means we will in fact let Dilrosun leave.

Muric extended his contract last year but this includes Grimshaw, Humphreys, Sarmiento, Marcus Wood, Duhaney, Patching, Dilrosun, Kigbu, Diallo. Out of this bunch the only realistic one getting an extension is Duhaney, maybe Humphreys but he needs to go somewhere IMO
That is some group of players who will be looking for pastures new if what I’ve been told is true

Yes it is.

I'm not convinced he'll make the grade, but his goalscoring deserves the promotion.

And unlike about 20 others who deserved a shot under the last 2 managers, if he keeps it up, he'll probably get some game time.

If we win the league next weekend, I'm sure he will. Could, at worst, be the difference in where he gets a loan to next season. 4 or 5 chipped in by the end of the season and he could really raise his profile.

If we win the league next weekend, I'm sure he will. Could, at worst, be the difference in where he gets a loan to next season. 4 or 5 chipped in by the end of the season and he could really raise his profile.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see Pep suddenly throwing kids in left, right and centre after we've won the league. He'll want to keep playing his best sides to keep up their form and momentum.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see Pep suddenly throwing kids in left, right and centre after we've won the league. He'll want to keep playing his best sides to keep up their form and momentum.

he will, but I think he'll be far more willing to hook them off to rest them after an hour and not worry as much about the risk of a 2 goal lead slipping. If we get through then around the semis I see him giving the odd guy a rest and bringing them off earlier.

There always seems to be this 'throwing kids in, left right & centre' thing as a general rule, when this kind of discussion happens.

Nobody on here has ever asked for that & if a manager does it, then it doesn't work, as the number of kids, unbalances the team & they gain nothing from it.

He doesn't need to 'throw loads of kids in', for them to get game time, neither did the Pelle & neither did Mancini, all he needs to do, is have some on the bench & use them when the correct moment arises. If the one(s) given the chance performs well, do it again, then do it again. Suddenly, some kids have experience & are becoming first team squad members.

You do this, rather than bringing on Martin Demichelis or Kolarov for 20 mins in a dead game or a shit game where you need an attacker & the attack isn't working (not that we have those under Pep).

If there is a game won & it doesn't matter, stick Diaz, or Foden or Nmecha etc on. See what they do. Don't bring on Vincent Kompany.

It really is that simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.