New York City FC

Olde England Status Quo is too long winded too. Perhaps the place's name followed by town, city, etc is too much. When two teams merge they can use the U****d label or something. So simple. If a team re-starts AFC That Team Village. Never understood the need to add Storm, Lightning, etc onto teams - it is too grand and pompous.

Olde England Status Quo is too long winded too. Perhaps the place's name followed by town, city, etc is too much. When two teams merge they can use the U****d label or something. So simple. If a team re-starts AFC That Team Village. Never understood the need to add Storm, Lightning, etc onto teams - it is too grand and pompous.

This is America we’re talking about.

This is America we’re talking about.

Yeah, I would say the reason a lot of clubs in MLS did that was because it was formed well after the big leagues in our other popular sports, which all have [City/state name] + [Mascot/team name]. My local MLS club is one of the few who don't have a team name, but rather a club name. I like it better that way, at least with footy.

Good game today between NY and NE. 2-2 so far in the 83rd minute. Some cracking goals. You can tell the Pep influence the way that NY play it out from the back. Quite enjoyable game to be honest.

Ended up 2-1. Good win, squad looks decent this year and they finally have goalkeeper capable of saving something thats hit at him which is making all the difference.

Seems they don’t make any star signings anymore from Europe
Moralez has been very good for them, Villa goes without saying. Lampard came good towards the end and had a fantastic purple patch. Pirlo on the pitch was a disaster, off the pitch I am sure it was very good.

I can definitely see them making a move for an ex city player in the near future, Yaya or Zaba for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.