Eden Hazard

Not sure why the Labour Party has promoted him to the NEC...

Not likely to swing the White Van Man and unemployed Geordie vote.

I think he's a fantastic player but I don't trust him at all.

I think he could be a bad influence on the team if things don't go his way, & the fact is, we don't need him, at all, so let him fuck off somewhere else.

I think he will go to RM. Can't see us signing him.

Could be me remembering all the fucking around before he signed for Chelsea , but he seems a bit of a cnut as a person.

And I don't think he is a Pep type player.

I think he could be a bad influence on the team if things don't go his way, & the fact is, we don't need him, at all, so let him fuck off somewhere else.
To the extent I can infer from social media, he seems like a rather chilled out bloke so to speak.

Good player but another mardarse who downs tools and sulks if things don’t go right. As much as I liked nasri he’s similar in attitude

Good player but another mardarse who downs tools and sulks if things don’t go right. As much as I liked nasri he’s similar in attitude
Didn't know whether I was on the Neymar or Hazard thread there for a second...

He lacks any form of consistency and there’s certainly question marks in my mind about his attitude. He has one good season then disappears the next.

Didn't know whether I was on the Neymar or Hazard thread there for a second...
I like what we’re doing right now, love our recruiting, it seems to work ok. We’ve dodged a few divas the last year like alves, Sanchez and Pogba. I feel it worked out great when they snubbed us ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.