Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that. Oh the tears taste so bitter. It' so sweet.

Two of them have now passed away and the other two are dead, professionally!

Paul Smith was sacked when it was eventually discovered he wasn't actually attending games, but doing them off the TV, pissed out of his head.

As for Beasley, he made himself a national joke during the Redknapp tax evasion case before burning his last bridge when he broke Mourinho's confidence to write a book on his supposed mate. No other work was forthcoming.

I especially have fond memories of Beasley's world exclusive quoting his source: "Pep is joining Man City, that's 99.999per cent. He joined Bayern the next day.

He was only three years out.

Paul Smith was sacked when it was eventually discovered he wasn't actually attending games, but doing them off the TV, pissed out of his head.

As for Beasley, he made himself a national joke during the Redknapp tax evasion case before burning his last bridge when he broke Mourinho's confidence to write a book on his supposed mate. No other work was forthcoming.

I especially have fond memories of Beasley's world exclusive quoting his source: "Pep is joining Man City, that's 99.999per cent. He joined Bayern the next day.

I also remember the odious Beasley having a meltdown on the Hawksbee and Jacobs Show on Talkshite, after Andy Jacobs called him out about some shite he’d been spouting. Can’t remember what it was precisely, but by the end he was all but challenging Jacobs to a fight!

Ah it wasn't Beasley's fault
If you remember he said that Mancini was watching the game at the Etihad when Hughes got sacked
Well quite obviously he thought he'd seen Guardiola at a game

Should have gone to Specsavers

I also remember the odious Beasley having a meltdown on the Hawksbee and Jacobs Show on Talkshite, after Andy Jacobs called him out about some shite he’d been spouting. Can’t remember what it was precisely, but by the end he was all but challenging Jacobs to a fight!

He really is a bit of a weirdo wannabe hardman.

He once started a punch-up in the press box at Wembley in the mid-90s when United destroyed Chelsea in the FA Cup Final.

Beasley and some fat red wanker sports editor from the Daily Sport called Kevin Kelly started scrapping.

Most amusing to watch them rolling about on the floor.

He really is a bit of a weirdo wannabe hardman.

He once started a punch-up in the press box at Wembley in the mid-90s when United destroyed Chelsea in the FA Cup Final.

Beasley and some fat red wanker sports editor from the Daily Sport called Kevin Kelly started scrapping.

Most amusing to watch them rolling about on the floor.

Ha ha, were you tempted to put a crafty boot in?!

I remember that. Oh the tears taste so bitter. It' so sweet.
Of all the managers to use as a juxtaposition to our extravagant spending he elects to cite Mourinho ffs.

"Mourinho wouldn't just walk in and get the cheque book out and buy this player and that player..."

Not much he wouldn't! Absolute comedy gold.
If I had read that in a transcript I would have thought he was being deliberately ironic for comedy purposes. Instead he was being deadly serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.