Celtic Thread 2017/18.

There seems to be a lot of Scots on here that use this thread to have a pop at Celtic. Are you all City supporting Scots or are you Mancs in exile?

When you are getting your arse handed to you time after time, with things only going to get worse for them, it is natural. It is also heartwarming as it exposes the level of pain.

Long may it continue, it only makes me enjoy life all the more. My lifelong best pal is a Uber Ger and he is up there with the best of them with his jibes. The **** can’t see how his level of angst confirms the gulf. Even better is the knowledge we have the resources to get even better.

10 in a row? Do you think we are going to get that and say, you can win it now? Me neither.

Bring it on lads. :)

When you are getting your arse handed to you time after time, with things only going to get worse for them, it is natural. It is also heartwarming as it exposes the level of pain.

Long may it continue, it only makes me enjoy life all the more. My lifelong best pal is a Uber Ger and he is up there with the best of them with his jibes. The **** can’t see how his level of angst confirms the gulf. Even better is the knowledge we have the resources to get even better.

10 in a row? Do you think we are going to get that and say, you can win it now? Me neither.

Bring it on lads. :)

Rags of Scotland I see

Actual footage of the Rangers support’s confidence before the last game against us at Ibrox. Same result on the park. :)

Rags of Scotland I see
I’d say the Dippers of Scotland. Always banging on about the past, don’t get that they’re not the draw they once were, continued bad behaviour from their fans wherever they go but it’s always “a tiny minority”, atmosphere famous for a couple of big matches per season but flat as a fart once back to the average league game.

I’d say the Dippers of Scotland. Always banging on about the past, don’t get that they’re not the draw they once were, continued bad behaviour from their fans wherever they go but it’s always “a tiny minority”, atmosphere famous for a couple of big matches per season but flat as a fart once back to the average league game.

We have a proud history. We do know and accept we aren’t in the big leagues. We don’t cause trouble everywhere we go. Look up our euro travels and apart from fighting cops who attack us it’s a non event violence wise. We have a good atmosphere for a lot of games, but you’re right it’s not all.

We are going to get even more annoying, as we move further ahead, keep playing in Europe, winning the league and keeping our Sevco friends in a state of perpetual ragingness.

They deluded themselves that the pain was over, in the lead up to the last game. In reality, it hasn’t even started.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we reach 55 before they do. That would be the ballbyster to beat all others.

Going For 55!

The delusion level when they actually believed that shite is off the scale. Finished 40 points behind.

Buckle up. That’s all I’m saying.

We have a proud history. We do know and accept we aren’t in the big leagues. We don’t cause trouble everywhere we go. Look up our euro travels and apart from fighting cops who attack us it’s a non event violence wise. We have a good atmosphere for a lot of games, but you’re right it’s not all.

We are going to get even more annoying, as we move further ahead, keep playing in Europe, winning the league and keeping our Sevco friends in a state of perpetual ragingness.

They deluded themselves that the pain was over, in the lead up to the last game. In reality, it hasn’t even started.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we reach 55 before they do. That would be the ballbyster to beat all others.

Going For 55!

The delusion level when they actually believed that shite is off the scale. Finished 40 points behind.

Buckle up. That’s all I’m saying.
Your reply would suggest I give a flying fuck about Rangers.

The difference between Celtic and the red dippers is that Celtic are still winning things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.