Eden Hazard

-Spoilers for next season's signings-

Going off the last few seasons, most of the bigger signings we have made each summer already had a thread on the transfer forum by the end of the previous season.

Have a look at the forum today and it's likely that a few of the names are correct.
With this in mind, I thought its best to start a thread for the one player we really should be looking at this summer. Also considering Tolmie posted a video entitled "Hazard" I'm getting my hopes up prematurely :)

Winger, false nine, playmaker, goalscorer all in one. Will cost a lot but the important thing is I do think he will be attainable for the right price

EDIT: because im a moron I found his original thread 2 seconds after posting, its getting late. Please delete this and pretend it didn't happen

Our team spirit and togetherness on the field I feel is second to none, that could have been changed if we did land one of those three. I just do not see us searching out the big names in our transfer policy nowadays.

I agree - it feels like Sane is the blueprint signing for us - young, loads of potential, quite expensive but in the scheme of things high likelihood of success, emerges here and plays his best years of football here. Here’s hoping anyway.

I'd sooner pick Leroy or Sterling ahead of Hazard. There's a bit of a clue in this guy's name as to the effect he might have on the DR!

Hazard would be an already-made signing, and I don't think that fits Pep criteria for transfers - he often or always signs young players which he can mould. That's not to say I don't want Hazard - he'd be a dream signing. Just don't see it happening. There's a better chance of signing Mbappe than Hazard, all things being equal.

The Belgium connection might be important. I can well imagine Kevin and Vinnie telling him about Pep, and him wanting to join them. I think he be a great addition.

Hazard would be an already-made signing, and I don't think that fits Pep criteria for transfers - he often or always signs young players which he can mould. That's not to say I don't want Hazard - he'd be a dream signing. Just don't see it happening. There's a better chance of signing Mbappe than Hazard, all things being equal.
There's zero chance of signing Mbappe whilst Chelsea will be forced to sell Hazard this summer, his contract expires in 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.