Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

And the embarrassment continues. We have been outstanding this season. Yes we were poor, yes we were hammered but some of the over reaction on here is a joke. I’m not going to start turning on a team who has given me so much pleasure this season. #loyalty!!
Keep the faith

If you think Gabriel Jesus is fit to lace Aguero's boots then your fucking crazy! Tap in merchant. Offered absolutely nothing tonight. Would love to see how many touches he had

Well it's taken the shine off it. We were a pretty much outstanding side, but tonight when it really mattered we were blown away.

The Champions League is very important

Speak for yourself. As disappointing as tonight was, nothing will take the shine off a domestic double (and possibly the most comprehensive title win of all time) for me. PL is always the priority, CL just a bonus.

This is football. We’re not entitled to win every game. Liverpool are a well coached team and played to their strengths, fine margins do also come into it, the offsides, the fact that the ball falls nicely to Salah for the first but agonisingly not quite for Silva in the 2nd half in a similar position. Let’s take it on the chin and move on. Win the league on Sat. and forget this quickly.
Btw for all the praise that is mostly rightly given to Liverpool, their tactics are only truly effective in battle not in the war. They are going to end the season with no trophies and pretty much in the same league position as last year and that’s with the season of the century from Salah. Not title contenders next season imo

I missed the game due to work commitments.

I suspected we would lose but it’s a bit of a shock we lost by such a scoreline.

Klopp seems to be the only manager in the game who can outthink Pep on a consistent basis. He must have a great head-to-head record against him.

Back to the game, can someone please summarise tonight’s match for me, please?

Were we really that bad?
Who impressed and who didn’t?
Was the scoreline an accurate reflection of the game?

He didn't outhink him.

We were happily running the game, then defended like a bunch of fucking wankers.

If Liverpool had done what we did, the result would have been the opposite way around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.