Neil Custis

Perhaps Richardson saw it and asked some of his Italian 'friends' to make him part of the new Ordsall railway cord?

I'll try and see if anyone screenshotted it. It was in response to something about that documentary, and Custis was saying how he'd travelled to Italy as a young journalist and found Richardson to be one of the most unpleasant, arrogant men he'd ever encountered or something. Fair to say most people were siding with Richardson.
Custis said he tried to get to know Richardson when he travelled out there for work, but found him unfriendly and arrogant.

Seems to me he was just a good judge of character.

Custis said he tried to get to know Richardson when he travelled out there for work, but found him unfriendly and arrogant.

Seems to me he was just a good judge of character.

He probably saw Custis in that blue Ralph Lauren shirt that he has never got off and thought 'i can't take that scruffy twat out with me, dressed like that...'

Worryingly I saw a tweet from ****ish the other week that he'd had another great night at a new bar on Fog Lane, which would mean I was within a mile of him at that time, never felt so infected, I showered as soon as I found out

Worryingly I saw a tweet from ****ish the other week that he'd had another great night at a new bar on Fog Lane, which would mean I was within a mile of him at that time, never felt so infected, I showered as soon as I found out
He'd have fitted in with all the other hipsters down there.

Seems to me he was just a good judge of character.[/QUOT
That just sounds like Custis was trying to groom him, the seedy fat slug

He probably saw Custis in that blue Ralph Lauren shirt that he has never got off and thought 'i can't take that scruffy twat out with me, dressed like that...'

He has the look of a bloke who has slept in a skip and gone straight to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.