Bumping into players?

2012 at Manchester airport. We were stood at our gate waiting for the row numbers to be announced and as I was stood facing the Mrs, over her shoulder I could see this very tall, good looking woman walking down with this fella who was carrying a couple of shopping bags.
I was trying my best not to get caught ogling the woman, but as they got closer I had another sneaky peek and low and behold the fella was Pablo Zabaletta
In 2011, the day after the "homecoming" at the Etihad, me and my eldest daughter were going to Tenerife for a week. In the queue next to ours, going to Madrid. was PabZab.
On our flight, we were sat a couple of rows from Ricky Hatton. On my way to the toilet , he saw my City polo shirt and gave me the thumbs up.
A great holiday - saw the rags lose to Barca at Wembley.

Paul power walking down grey mare lane when we played at Maine road

Now you come to mention it I was in the bogs in a pub in didsbury and he was having a piss next to me! My talk of his Villa Park goal whilst he was shaking his cock (him not me :-)) had been forgotten until now!

Are you a stalker?

Paul Dickov at a Keane concert at the Apollo.

Ha ha.. I’m sure there’s more too

Oh yeah sat next to Nicky Summerbee on an easyJet flight from nice to Liverpool. Top lad

From the dark side I was having a meal in wings with the family when the entire rag team walked in

Oh yeah sat next to Nicky Summerbee on an easyJet flight from nice to Liverpool. Top lad

From the dark side I was having a meal in wings with the family when the entire rag team walked in

Actually I’m as bad as you. I’ve just remembered my Paul Power having a piss moment and now you mention easyJet I was on a flight to Madrid and pointy was on it opposite me! He was a Madrid player at the time and easy jet had taped off 3 seats for him! The fucking bellend!

In 2011, the day after the "homecoming" at the Etihad, me and my eldest daughter were going to Tenerife for a week. In the queue next to ours, going to Madrid. was PabZab.
On our flight, we were sat a couple of rows from Ricky Hatton. On my way to the toilet , he saw my City polo shirt and gave me the thumbs up.
A great holiday - saw the rags lose to Barca at Wembley.
Sat next to Ricky on a flight to Malaga about 10 years ago, he was in a full city tracksuit including baseball cap FKW :-) used to see a lot knocking about in Wilmslow and Alderley, not so much these days.

2012 at Manchester airport. We were stood at our gate waiting for the row numbers to be announced and as I was stood facing the Mrs, over her shoulder I could see this very tall, good looking woman walking down with this fella who was carrying a couple of shopping bags.
I was trying my best not to get caught ogling the woman, but as they got closer I had another sneaky peek and low and behold the fella was Pablo Zabaletta

Slightly off topic, but back in the seventies, when the likes of Channon, Barnes, Corrigan, Dave Watson, Mick Mills, Clemence etc were all in the England squad. My dad was a baggage handler at the airport. He nicked all the name tags off there matching luggage so I could have there autographs. Apparently it caused carnage in the arrivals hall.

Had they all come on the same bus?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.