Warnock

wolves 1-0 up with 2 miniues of stopage time, cardif get 2 pens and miss both and warnock expects the wolves players and manager to not celebrate such an extrodenary end to a game, because he lost.. Fuck off Colin

Hypoctical, classless, mard arse **** he is

Had to bump this thread. Anyone see Warnock tonight after Cardiff lost to Wolves (missing 2 pens in the last 5 minutes). He was visibly telling Nuno to fuck off at the end of the game calling him classless.
Yeah, I saw it. He must have screamed "F... OFF" about 6 times at that manager. He should be sanctioned.
In the interview after, Nuno apologised profusely for over celebrating, what was in effect a championship winning victory, with Cardiff missing two penalties in injury time, who could blame him?
So fathead comes on, refuses to accept any apology, refuses to even see him, and then has the gall to say he has no class after screaming all those obscenities. Feckin' hypocritical dinosaur.

Yeah, I saw it. He must have screamed "F... OFF" about 6 times at that manager. He should be sanctioned.
In the interview after, Nuno apologised profusely for over celebrating, what was in effect a championship winning victory, with Cardiff missing two penalties in injury time, who could blame him?
So fathead comes on, refuses to accept any apology, refuses to even see him, and then has the gall to say he has no class after screaming all those obscenities. Feckin' hypocritical dinosaur.

Nuno should throw some milk at the ****.

For him to call anyone classless!!

Dont know why but I cant help but quite like him.
are-you-taking-the-piss.jpg

Just watched what happened and the post match interviews. What the fuck is Nuno meant to do when he's just witnessed 2 penalties in the final minutes against his team saved and missed. It was a huge 3 points for Wolves and although his celebration might not be everyone's cup of tea, it was an emotional moment and he couldn't control himself. I can relate to that as I'm sure most in football can. Sour grapes in my opinion from Warnock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.