United (H) Post Match Thread

Don’t care what anyone says unless we beat Liverpool and progress in cl the last two games have ruined the season. We are just another team that won the prem. not record breakers not the team that dicked their hated neighbours for the title at home. No we are a team who were 2 up at half time and lost 3-2 at home to shite on the back of getting bullied by shite at Anfield. Last two performances were spineless.

This exactly my point... to anyone who would listen... if you enjoy good football watch us... it’s purist stuff....

We were exceptional this season. And I mean truely unbelievable.

It’s a shame we are going to finish at a canter rather then something sat in the record books!

Don’t care what anyone says unless we beat Liverpool and progress in cl the last two games have ruined the season. We are just another team that won the prem. not record breakers not the team that dicked their hated neighbours for the title at home. No we are a team who were 2 up at half time and lost 3-2 at home to shite on the back of getting bullied by shite at Anfield. Last two performances were spineless.
Right now, Liverpool are a significantly better team than that shower of shit from the old toilet. That's what makes it worse. Fair enough, Liverpool actually played well against us (churlish to say otherwise), albeit helped by the ref. But not Manure, they only got at us for about four or five minutes of the ninety and even then it was only free kicks, unforced errors and long balls. I've always been able to handle it when we get outplayed, but not when the opponent deserves nothing - like Manure.

U know what mate your spot on. I’m off to bed.

Right now, Liverpool are a significantly better team than that shower of shit from the old toilet. That's what makes it worse. Fair enough, Liverpool actually played well against us (churlish to say otherwise), albeit helped by the ref. But not Manure, they only got at us for about four or five minutes of the ninety and even then it was only free kicks, unforced errors and long balls. I've always been able to handle it when we get outplayed, but not when the opponent deserves nothing - like Manure.

The bigger concern I have about yesterday’s game was that we once again conceded 3 goals within the space of about 15 minutes again, that’s twice in less than 4 days.

The only positive is that we scored 2 and should have had at least 4 or 5 against a defence and team overall far superior defensively to Liverpool which sort of gives me a bit of hope for Tuesdays game if we can get our crowd going like it was today.

This exactly my point... to anyone who would listen... if you enjoy good football watch us... it’s purist stuff....

We were exceptional this season. And I mean truely unbelievable.

It’s a shame we are going to finish at a canter rather then something sat in the record books!
Hahaha. Your user name needs reconstructing

Seems like some fans dont deserve Pep, judging by the number of posts criticising his tactics, even his commitment to the club. It's almost as though this season has been such a success despite his influence, not because of it. Two sickening results, no question, but with factors beyond his control, and the knives are out. With fans like ours who needs enemies.........

Seems like some fans dont deserve Pep, judging by the number of posts criticising his tactics, even his commitment to the club. It's almost as though this season has been such a success despite his influence, not because of it. Two sickening results, no question, but with factors beyond his control, and the knives are out. With fans like ours who needs enemies.........
A few apparent now are not City fans just quizlings joyous at their cup final win at the Etihad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.