Alternative striker options

Yep you are right, Kane is a good shout and english to boot. Would fit in perfect and offers height as a bonus
I’m not sure he is THE option, and definitely not that we change our style because of 2 bad defeats, but our wingers and attacking midfielders would give him so much space and so many chances. Also, if we went 352, Jesus and Kane would be a great combination.
We keep rushing Aguero/Jesus back from injury and one bad injury to either next season could be disasterous.

Yep you are right, Kane is a good shout and english to boot. Would fit in perfect and offers height as a bonus
Don’t think we could afford him this season. We need a left back kinda like sessignon. We need a dcm like Fabinho or weigl. We need a winger/striker like bailley or Werner. That’s nearly £200m. I would also sell otamendi and bring someone like Jonathan tarr. We get crap money for players as well so when we sell hart, bravo, mangala, ota, yaya, Danilo, etc we will be lucky to make £50m. Kane would be great but we still need strength in the squad.

Depay scored 1 and had 4 assists today. He has 16 goals and 14 assists this season. It would be great if we signed him, and made him a world class player after he failed miserably for the rags

I would love us to go and get Griezmann, pretty sure he will end up at Barca but he would be awesome in our team, with him Sane and Sterling on the break we would be frightening.

Griezmann...Versatile across the front 3 and a killer in the box..
108 Goals & 38 Assists in 200 Appearances in a defensive Atleti side is phenomenal..Would hit 30+ goals easily in our setup..89 M £ for a player of his quality in the current market is peanuts.
Have to fight off heavy Barca interest but if only Pep would make the call..

Insigne rarely gets a mention on here. When we played Napoli, I thought he looked a good fit for us.
He has said several times that he wants to stay at Napoli. If he would be willing to leave Napoli, I would take him because he is one of the best left-wingers in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.