United (h) tickets

i have an under 18 ticket available for up grade tomorrow in ssl 3. been hanging on for another unsure one to let me down, they just have,
I know it sounds a bit dodgey but i'll obviously want the money upfront before phoning up and shelling out in the region of £50 for an upgrade for someone I don't know, if interested pm me and reply with my phone number and take it from there

gone

Last edited:
Looking for 2 adult tickets for my cousin - (Gareth & his girlfriend here from Australia)
Will pay ticket price plus donate the same amount to any given charity online.
Please if possible, thanks.

Need one for my Dad today if any going, over 65 ticket is OK. Can meet at the ground anytime.

I know this message is a bit random but I couldn't think where else to post it. Does anyone have a spare programme from Saturday for sale? PM if you do. Thanks in advance!

Cheers blue44. I'll bear that in mind. I suppose it's one less thing to shove in the loft at the end of the season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.