Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve this theory about rags n scousers. Regarding rags, it’s the plastic ones who are the bigger [insert your favourite word here], but with the red bin dippers, it’s the dirty core.

Maybe it’s cos I have old rag friends and I like Norwegian Wood ;)

This is going to be a good game. We will attack right from the start. And if we get an early goal or two its game on.

If Pep is not on the bench tonight just wait till the 90th minute, he will be in Klopp's pocost again

I think you're safely through mate. A lot of people on here are completely missing the fact that Klopp is excellent in double-legged ties and his ability to manage a team to dominate in 'spurts' contributes massively towards it.
If the tie was the other way round and we were 3-0 up for example, I'd fancy you more than the 2% I fancy us in this tie now.
I like Klopps management style and the way his teams - Dortmund v Madrid for example, you lot v us and dortmund etc - can score multiple goals in a short space of time in a game you aren't actually playing well in or controlling at all.

Either way, I think Liverpool will be a serious team to beat if Keita, Jorginho and another centre half are brought in in the Summer. I do however disagree with your point about another forward, everything is fine for you now and your front 3 are exellent, but we have 2 options in Jesus and Aguero that most teams would die for, and are still woefully short if one is out or suspended. You looked pretty ordinary Saturday without a senior focal point and Firmino can't play every game if you want to compete consistently next year

I'd agree with that. Having selected a fullback who can actually defend has helped the defence out no end. Firmino has been excellent this season, Karius seems to be coming on. If they can work out how to get Ings and Vokes up to speed, that's plenty of attack.

If Pep is not on the bench tonight just wait till the 90th minute, he will be in Klopp's pocost again

Possibly he certainly has the upper hand over him. If he isn't in his pocost (whatever that is) he might also be shining the premier league trophy. Let us know if you want to see what one of them looks like.

I love the way you lot judge your manager's success on games v City, rather than trophies.

Meanwhile, Utd move further ahead of you, thanks to us having a bad day vs them as well, but somehow that will translate to 'next year's are year' when the season finishes.

Deluded fucking scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.