Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Yep can't fault their commitment. I hope the scousers will get knocked out in the semi finals.

Shite referreeing, poor decision-making by defenders and a misfiring attack is a terrible mix.

Ah well, we have some very good young players who are going to improve playing under a top coach.

Looking at the positives, with the season finishing like this, it will help to sharpen minds and effort in the summer. No chance of us resting on our laurels.

Ref's fucked us.

But can't believe Pep fucked off the derby for that tonight.

Shit week and could get worse with Spurs next.

Must admit, now it's finished i'm not arsed. Will save me a fortune next season as I will go on holiday with the Mrs instead of doing the away chumps league games, bent competition, bent refs, someone else can waste their money on my seat as far as i'm concerned. Just hope the club have the same outlool, but they won't.

We needed everything to go for us tonight & the officials to be clean , we got neither & i’m Not shocked. So glad I fucked this competition off last year .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.