Pensioner arrested for murder

I am fairly PC but I hate the thieving bastards as well. Although I voted remain, if Brexit were to mean throwing these bastards out, I could well change my mind.

I don’t know, they’re not all bad. The ones that robbed me only threatened me with a knife and didn’t stab me, that was quite decent of them

This case has similarities with the Tony Martin case from a few years ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer)

"Travellers" from Newark on Trent were responsible for that one.

Fred Barras, the dead youth, had already been convicted of total of 29 offences by the time of his death at the age of 16, including seven convictions for theft and six for fraud. He had been sentenced to two months in a young offenders' institution for assaulting a policeman, theft and being drunk and disorderly. On the night he was killed, Barras had just been released on bail after being accused of stealing garden furniture. His elderly grandmother, Mary Dolan, stated: "It's not fair that the farmer has got all the money and he is the one that took Fred away. (Wiki)

Scumbags.
A transit pulls up every morning near my workplace, parks at the bus stop and about 10 of them pile out and run into the pound bakery and come back with all shite pasties and sausage rolls.
Do they not cook in their caravans?
What a shit existence!

Gypsies and travellers are different communities. I had a friend in London who was from an Irish traveller background. He was shunned from his community when he got a career as a locksmith and moved in to a flat etc. He concedes there were a lot of bad people around but was adamant there were good ones too.

I'd happily murder anyone who tried to burgle my house. The broken Britain mentality sympathising with the thief makes me want to leave the country.

These scum are Irish travellers
They are an infestation that needs cleansing from our society, with more stringent removal enforced when
they decide to deposit themselves amongst communities, which they then rob, harass, intimidate and inflict violence
upon. They have feral kids who stick two fingers up to people, I watched one woman and her 3 brats in our local supermarket
shove groceries into bags, the kids then ran riot at the till, until she paid for the two items in the basket, and fucked off with stolen
stuff in separate bags. I have been robbed twice by this scum, have witnessed a mate's son in hospital after he was attacked
from behind, by two 'Travellers' coming out of a pub, and an old lady near us some years ago died soon after being robbed by them.
Why we pussy foot around this vermin, allowing them to rock up where they like is beyond me.

There was a huge traveller funeral when I lived in East London and the police shut pub after pub to get rid of them. We had curtains down in my proper local and you had to knock on to get in. I hate to stereotype but even some of the most liberal and left wing blokes I know hate travellers with a passion. They've seen it kick off time after time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.