Booing the Champions League Anthem

Can you imagine our captain goes up for the trophy the music plays in the background he lifts it high and all you hear is boooooooo ha ha
Never going to happen.
Won’t be allowed as long as we keep booing.
There’s an impasse at the moment.
We boo to highlight their corruption.
They hate us for it and f@ck over the team to ensure we don’t get near a final.
Whatever anyone thinks it does affect the team. They know the score and so does Pep.

We boo more to highlight the injustice.

The team get screwed some more and the G14 lap it up because they don’t want us near their share of the spoils.

Mancs are very stubborn especially when they know they’re right.
I’ve no problem with anyone sticking to their guns and expressing their disapproval but this team will not go any further in the present vicious circle, no matter who we have managing us.

Some don’t like Pep because he tells us to stop booing. Doesn’t understand us.
He’s doing no more than he did with the squad. Got rid of anyone who was s bad influence or a disruption to his philosophy. He shut Yaya up and his agent.
He’s here to do a job. Make no bones about it, the Sheik wants the CL.
Pep knows the score now, and he is telling the fans, it is not going to happen unless the crowd play the game.

It’s sad but true, it’s bent as we all know, but Pep and the team know it too and they are having to adapt and play within this bent set of rules.

This is not a rant at those booing. Just pointing out the reality of what I regard to be an impasse.

There are numerous examples of UEFA f***ing City and our fans over. It's been continuous.

Just 1 at random I plucked from Google.

UEFA has redistributed all fines imposed for breaches of the Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations to clubs who took part in last season's UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.

There are numerous examples of UEFA f***ing City and our fans over. It's been continuous.

Just 1 at random I plucked from Google.

UEFA has redistributed all fines imposed for breaches of the Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations to clubs who took part in last season's UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
Yeah what a ridiculous thing to do. Never done again to my knowledge. Swines!

He's agreeing with you mate, he just tagged you instead of the guy you both disagree with, we've all done it :-)

I wasn't sure lol...didn't take it personally though..
Yeah other guy was saying we are all idiots basically and how we shouldn't boo it ...
My opinion is if you pay then you can boo or not...people who don't go can't really boo the TV eh

I always boo the Champions League tune but no longer......from next season I am coming out of the cup scheme for these games as I really don’t enjoy it. I hate the 2 hour car drives midweek for a fucking 45 min journey. I hate the fact you cannot get a beer in the ground with mates but UEFA have a beer sponsor. I hate having to stand up every 2 minutes to let fucking tourists find their seats and then stand up again as they are in wrong block. I hate the fucking selfie sticks, half and half scarfs and seating behind a tourist watching the match through his phone or tablet. I hate sitting next to a tourist wearing a mask over their face and who puts plastic covers over their seat as if to say we are all fucking unclean and disease ridden. (yes it did happen!). I hate the fact away fans, in groups sit next to us or above us winding us up when they score a goal and the stewards do fuck all about it. I hate the secondary conflict this causes between us City fans. But the thing I really hate the most is the fucking cheating corrupt bent officials on and off the pitch who are killing the game for the fans. These UEFA prick refs think we have come to watch them – fuck you - they should be fucking invisible like those other useless fucking pricks behind each goal. This is happening every season now, most games...decisions being made by UEFA appointed corrupt/incompetent officials that as a fan of 20 years+ watching live football I just cannot understand. It has now become norm and so predictable.....I love my football but being honest I have no real love for these games or UEFA European football in the current format with its management of the game e.g. punishment for clubs with racist fans. UEFA can fuck right off. Next season I will be watching games in the pub but I will still be booing that fucking anthem and all it stands for!
One of the best post I've read in fucking ages.

Can you imagine our captain goes up for the trophy the music plays in the background he lifts it high and all you hear is boooooooo ha ha

Pass their Corrupt Cup to HH Sheikh Mansour & Khaldoon to piss in.

They both get 2 game bans & 10k fines.

Wake up peeps EUFA,FA,FIFA,PGMO etc are corrupt,cheating self serving cartels who hate CITY for holding them to,public account & sanction. These feckers GILL GLENN,INFANTINI,RILEY etc don't want accountability,transparency,independent reviews,public scrutiny & sanction or technology cos it will blow their incompetence sky high.

They want the status quo,they don't want us.....doesn't last nights refereeing performance conwince you,don't be so naive!!

Hey pal read what I fucking said again....I said I boo the shit anthem..
I was answering somebody who said booing the anthem is wrong...
I will accept your apology though...cheers

Granted young man.

Btw you don't need to use obscene lingo,it's not big & it's not clever.

I meant to respond to the 'moron' who was refering to some one else as a 'moron'.

Old age does not come alone !!

Viewing figures in their hundreds of millions worldwide in over 200 countries and you think they will let us get to a final booing them?? .... not a chance

At the final, only about 300 real fans get tickets anyway, the rest are corporate, ballot or friends of UEFA, so the booers would be a tiny minority

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.