Booing the Champions League Anthem

Never going to happen.
Won’t be allowed as long as we keep booing.
There’s an impasse at the moment.
We boo to highlight their corruption.
They hate us for it and f@ck over the team to ensure we don’t get near a final.
Whatever anyone thinks it does affect the team. They know the score and so does Pep.

We boo more to highlight the injustice.

The team get screwed some more and the G14 lap it up because they don’t want us near their share of the spoils.

Mancs are very stubborn especially when they know they’re right.
I’ve no problem with anyone sticking to their guns and expressing their disapproval but this team will not go any further in the present vicious circle, no matter who we have managing us.

Some don’t like Pep because he tells us to stop booing. Doesn’t understand us.
He’s doing no more than he did with the squad. Got rid of anyone who was s bad influence or a disruption to his philosophy. He shut Yaya up and his agent.
He’s here to do a job. Make no bones about it, the Sheik wants the CL.
Pep knows the score now, and he is telling the fans, it is not going to happen unless the crowd play the game.

It’s sad but true, it’s bent as we all know, but Pep and the team know it too and they are having to adapt and play within this bent set of rules.

This is not a rant at those booing. Just pointing out the reality of what I regard to be an impasse.

Granted young man.

Btw you don't need to use obscene lingo,it's not big & it's not clever.

I meant to respond to the 'moron' who was refering to some one else as a 'moron'.

Old age does not come alone !!

No worries mate I'm not a youngster myself...not long till I get oap status lol
Keep on booing

I'm goina start boooooooing the Catalonian Independence Campaign of which Josep is the poster boy.

He says I can't booooooo UEFA,despite them being corrupt self serving,cheating CITY hating racists.

Booooooooo !!

All this is why I fucked it off last year .

And why I’m fucking it off next year completely. Been to 3 this year as not on scheme any more. The ridiculous ticket prices for the PSG game started the ball rolling. The booing just gets on my tits together with the traffic and tourists.

And why I’m fucking it off next year completely. Been to 3 this year as not on scheme any more. The ridiculous ticket prices for the PSG game started the ball rolling. The booing just gets on my tits together with the traffic and tourists.

People say that every year , but the matches have been good despite last nite, atmosphere has been great , weren't many tourist last night, attendances are up, traffic you get any game
People are disappointed , but come next season We will be raring to go.

tbf last night i didn't think there was that many tourists tbh. it was a great game to be at aswel. Im starting to actually prefer cup/champions league games to prem games. i think the crowds better and theres less moaning.

People say that every year , but the matches have been good despite last nite, atmosphere has been great , weren't many tourist last night, attendances are up, traffic you get any game
People are disappointed , but come next season We will be raring to go.

Last night was good but the other two Shaktar and Basel were shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.