New York City FC

Does anyone watch NYCFC regularly? How good is Yangel Herrera? I can see that we own him, but does he have any chance of making it in our team?

Does anyone watch NYCFC regularly? How good is Yangel Herrera? I can see that we own him, but does he have any chance of making it in our team?
VERY good. One of the best defensive midfielders in MLS. NYCFC playing tonight, 3-0 up at half time (without David Villa), Herrera impressive once again (Jesus Medina, Ismael Tajouri, Maxi Moralez and Ebenezer Ofori all also very influential). It really is like watching City under Pep, you can see full CFG influence. Vieira turning into a very good manager too.

VERY good. One of the best defensive midfielders in MLS. NYCFC playing tonight, 3-0 up at half time (without David Villa), Herrera impressive once again (Jesus Medina, Ismael Tajouri, Maxi Moralez and Ebenezer Ofori all also very influential). It really is like watching City under Pep, you can see full CFG influence. Vieira turning into a very good manager too.
Finished 4-0 with a few missed chances (and a beautiful volley shot that hit the crossbar).

They are playing like we were up until 10 days ago.

Finished 4-0 with a few missed chances (and a beautiful volley shot that hit the crossbar).

They are playing like we were up until 10 days ago.
This. They are only 5/6 games in to the season though and haven't stargted to suffer fatigue yet as we have. Obviously also have to point out the standard of opposition, SKC are hardly a great side and their tactics didn't help at all. Still very exciting from NYCFC, lets hope they can lift the MLS Cup.

Good game this, first time i've seen them in a while. Atlanta the better team at the moment.

Correct decision to overturn Atlanta's goal with VAR.

I dont normally watch them, but as they are playing now, watching NYCFC away at Atlanta seems the right thing to do - unbeaten last 6 games appparently. Listening out for mentions of us today - was there anything mentioned earlier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.