Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

I'm £620 in 117 and feel I'm reaching my limit of what to afford. I've no interest in a £299 ticket because I like my view too much. I feel I'm coming to the end of my time now (I've felt awful for over a week) but really don't think much above an inflation based increase is justifiable.

Television is killing football for match attending fans.
Bloody hell mate hope you're ok?

When you say the end of your time you do mean watching City?

I'm £620 in 117 and feel I'm reaching my limit of what to afford. I've no interest in a £299 ticket because I like my view too much. I feel I'm coming to the end of my time now (I've felt awful for over a week) but really don't think much above an inflation based increase is justifiable.

Television is killing football for match attending fans.

Keep your chin up mate

If it goes up by more than inflation @3% - then I'm gone. I'm giving up on midweek games full stop after last night as well. 4 and a half hours to get home with 2 motorway closures (M5, M6 to J2) and M6 J15-14 and a mega jam on the Mancunian way.

Last edited:
Bloody hell mate hope you're ok?

When you say the end of your time you do mean watching City?

Very much watching City! I'm also looking at some extra adult education and a move to South Wales in the near future. Actually, I've just re-read my original post and can see how it could be misconstrued...

Down here in the company office in Essex and one of the lads has had his and his son's Spurs season ticket seats confirmed for next season

I suppose these seats would be the equivalent of being in a corner of the third tier at our place (although we can't do that currently) and they've cost £995 each

He showed me the seat planner for Spurs' new stadium and the prices are utter madness. You can see where the prices change by over £200 a ticket for one row difference and they have got 1000's upon 1000's of season tickets available

There are an incredible amount that are priced at £1500 and over and if anyone purchases these they're not subject to any reduced price for a concession (OAP/Junior)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.