Pensioner arrested for murder

You are right the law is on his side but that doesn't mean that this may be challenged?

At present he isn't but until the inquest has been finalised into the cause of death then that can't be ruled out? If the pathologic finds something that brings into question the pensioners story of the events then ?

He's been told he wont face any more charges. By the Police. Who I would imagine know a damn sight more than you about the case.

At present he isn't but until the inquest has been finalised into the cause of death then that can't be ruled out?

We and the police and CPS know the cause of death.

It wasn’t skin cancer.

So yes, yes it can.

He's been told he wont face any more charges. By the Police. Who I would imagine know a damn sight more than you about the case.

The burglars body would have been the subject of a Home Office Postmortem whilst the elderly chap was in custody. The pathologist would have documented all the injuries and in light of the fact that the cops and the CPS have said he has no case to answer the elderly gents account and version of events must be consistent with the pathologists report. It was never in doubt that he wouldn't be charged, as he had a defence in law. The big difference with this case and Tony Martin is that the latter shot Fred Barras in the back as he tried to escape through a window and Brendan Fearon in the legs as he ran off. Don't get me wrong I have no sympathy for either of them as in my view once you commit crime your rights are out of the window.

The burglars body would have been the subject of a Home Office Postmortem whilst the elderly chap was in custody. The pathologist would have documented all the injuries and in light of the fact that the cops and the CPS have said he has no case to answer the elderly gents account and version of events must be consistent with the pathologists report. It was never in doubt that he wouldn't be charged, as he had a defence in law. The big difference with this case and Tony Martin is that the latter shot Fred Barras in the back as he tried to escape through a window and Brendan Fearon in the legs as he ran off. Don't get me wrong I have no sympathy for either of them as in my view once you commit crime your rights are out of the window.
Yep. @Mike D was just showing everyone that he didn’t know anything. Either that or trolling.

Nobody knows more than Mike D on any subject. Surely you know that by now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.