The traditional 'he didn't make it after City, so he was no good' comment.

He tweets a lot about us too. I didn't want Suarez to leave but gutted when he did.
Deal for him & Fabinho?
Yeah, he posts a lot about City. If you go to the posts that he has liked, there is a lot of "come back to City" comments. 14 goals and 12 assists this season, and he can play on the left wing, the right wing and as an attacking midfielder. Would be a great squad player and is only 22. Fabinho is my first choice for defensive midfielder this summer. He is the best U25 DM in the world, and I would love to see him here

Yeah, he posts a lot about City. If you go to the posts that he has liked, there is a lot of "come back to City" comments. 14 goals and 12 assists this season, and he can play on the left wing, the right wing and as an attacking midfielder. Would be a great squad player and is only 22. Fabinho is my first choice for defensive midfielder this summer. He is the best U25 DM in the world, and I would love to see him here
Is that just in the league? Great stats. Does he usually play on the wing or behind the striker?
Fabinho's also scored a 21 league goals in the past 3 seasons. Completely forgot he can also play RB.

Walker, Mendy, Danilo, Maffeo, Fabinho, Delph, Zinchenko; that's fullbacks sorted for a while then.

Is that just in the league? Great stats. Does he usually play on the wing or behind the striker?
Fabinho's also scored a 21 league goals in the past 3 seasons. Completely forgot he can also play RB.

Walker, Mendy, Danilo, Maffeo, Fabinho, Delph, Zinchenko; that's fullbacks sorted for a while then.
That`s in all competitions, yeah. Fabinho mostly scores penalties, but we need another great penalty taker with Yaya leaving. Fabinho would be perfect for as an inverted full back as well. I want him so badly. Walker, Maffeo and Fabinho as the RB alternatives next season, and Mendy, Delph and Angelino as LB. Sell Danilo and loan or sell Zinchenko

Would love to see Lopes back at the club. As you say, is comfortable playing either wing and could probably play the false number nine role as well. The thing I've always liked about him is his willingness to shoot early and to hit the target. Tough little player as well. Would he count as 'home grown'?

Would love to see Lopes back at the club. As you say, is comfortable playing either wing and could probably play the false number nine role as well. The thing I've always liked about him is his willingness to shoot early and to hit the target. Tough little player as well. Would he count as 'home grown'?
I thought he would not, as he only played 2 and a half season for us, before he went out on loan, but some other guy here said that as long as he is registered at the club for 3 or more years, he counts as homegrown, so yes.

I thought he would not, as he only played 2 and a half season for us, before he went out on loan, but some other guy here said that as long as he is registered at the club for 3 or more years, he counts as homegrown, so yes.

Thanks, good to know. Think he could form a very effective partnership with Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.