Could the World Cup be cancelled?

kippaxwarrior

Team supported
City of course!!
Due to the rising tensions between Russia and pretty much the entire western world I think there is a strong possibility that it could.

Or because FIFA are in too deep it will go ahead regardless of fans and players safety?

Due to the rising tensions between Russia and pretty much the entire western world I think there is a strong possibility that it could.

Or because FIFA are in too deep it will go ahead regardless of fans and players safety?
they would play it elsewhere.
probably here

Not cancelled but I think teams may decide to withdraw.

There is no way we can send a national team if this continues to escalate.

FICKFUFA are only concerned with the loot that kerchings into their Swiss till! Has anyone seen a set of accounts that show how much actually flowed into their organisation (for want of a better word) since they revealed Russia and Qatar were hosting the next two! Time the FBI booked a few business class tickets to see the FICKFUFA Gnomes.

Nope. FIFA will stand by Russia after all the money that has changed hands, allegedly. Not only that any country not attending will almost certainly be banned from the next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.