Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Football need to look at the real world when pricing tickets. It should be more important to them to fill stadiums, than take the last penny of the fan. empty stadiums will mean a fall in advertising and broadcasting revenue, they should be protecting the games image and have game going fans for the long hall.

Thank goodness HRH Mansoor didn't listen to your advice or any of our players who should play for their local team.
Most of city's support is not from Manchester. Sorry to destroy that myth for ya.

not a myth at all. most of citys match going/core support is from manchester and the surrounding towns i.e. salford, stockport, oldham ( lots moved from manchester).... from what i remember they did a season ticket survey on it a few years ago. also if you go to games, watch fan videos most people have mancunian accents/ similar

Thank goodness HRH Mansoor didn't listen to your advice or any of our players who should play for their local team.
Most of city's support is not from Manchester. Sorry to destroy that myth for ya.
Not sure what you're on about pal, the poster I was responding to complained about how long it takes him getting to night matches. I get there in about 20 minutes but then I am lucky.

ah so no deposit no more?
Not certain, but fairly sure read somewhere that the £100 depoait wasnt a thing anymore and any available season tickets go on sale to cityzens after all the renewals and relocation woindows, but probably worth checking with the club than taking my word for it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...18-25-year-olds-attempt-improve-old-trafford/

fair play to united. they are actually trying to do something about the lack of young people in the ground. they've created a £ 285, 18-25 year old season ticket catergory in the stretford end.
"it starts to demonstrate an understanding that groups of young adults have felt priced out in the past, particularly at the transition point from youth to full adult pricing.” - i think this sums it up and i only wish we follow them and do something similar.

theyve also frozen their season ticket prices again for the 7th straight year. i get its united and all that, but they are going the right way with prices and we should do the same.
City need to follow in utds footsteps and not miss out on this clever marketing ploy. Step up to the plate city and think about the younger support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.