Aguero injured

Pep on Aguero:

"Aguero is injured. He was injured before the game but made a huge effort to help us for 10 to 15 minutes."

"After the actions from Ashley Young against United, he had problems with his knee and could not train."

"After Tuesday's game, Sergio said he couldn't run. Hopefully he will be ready for the last games and World Cup."

Bit awkward for Goater.

And one or two fucking no-alls on here.

Baffled when people on here say we don't need another striker.

Name one that will be happy to sit on the bench behind Aguero and then Jesus, go on name one world class player that is willing to do this ?

The very reason Dzeko left is because he didn't want to sit on the bench any more, am I painting a picture for you ?

We all know 3 strikers would be perfect but then we could always name that young kid Nmecha on the bench once in a while as the third striker.

Name one that will be happy to sit on the bench behind Aguero and then Jesus, go on name one world class player that is willing to do this ?

The very reason Dzeko left is because he didn't want to sit on the bench any more, am I painting a picture for you ?

We all know 3 strikers would be perfect but then we could always name that young kid Nmecha on the bench once in a while as the third striker.

However, during Pep's time he's never really had a set no.1 striker, his regular rotation and our injury record means anyone joining as an additional striker shouldn't be classed as third choice, but as an squad member ready to fight to be no.1, we need a third option, possibly someone that can move wide if required as well.

Griezmann plays in a 2, or as a left forward in a 3. Hazard as a false 9. Dybala could play on the right, middle or behind the striker.
We're looking to compete in all 4 competitions, and 2 strikers isn't enough. And that's ignoring injuries and ages.

Griezmann plays in a 2, or as a left forward in a 3. Hazard as a false 9. Dybala could play on the right, middle or behind the striker.
We're looking to compete in all 4 competitions, and 2 strikers isn't enough. And that's ignoring injuries and ages.

I asked you to name a world class forward that would be happy to sit on the bench behind Aguero and then Jesus and you come up with Griezman lol and then Hazard lol

Was the question too hard for you ?

Do you really think those two players would be happy to be a third striker and tbh they are not even out and out centre forwards anyways.

We have two strikers because a third world class striker does not want to be sat on his arse and not classed as the number 1 striker at the club, it is called ego, we need to find a top youth who is happy to play a bit part when needed or give a youth of our own that role when the chance comes.

However, during Pep's time he's never really had a set no.1 striker, his regular rotation and our injury record means anyone joining as an additional striker shouldn't be classed as third choice, but as an squad member ready to fight to be no.1, we need a third option, possibly someone that can move wide if required as well.

Ok then, name me a top class striker that will be happy to play 33% of the season and also not be classed as the main man at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.