We’re bombing Syria

Let your PM's know you are unhappy about this action. Isn't that what representative government is about? Belly aching on a football forum to the amen choir is all well and good but George next door, Cyril from the pub and Nigel from the Colin Bell Stand won't stop anything.

There are men and women being paid with taxes from your wages, your sweat and or time at work (if you have soft hands) to represent you. Tell them what you want them to do on your behalf.

Write them a physical letter or email. I know many MPs are on Twitter as well. Though I'd think a paper letter or email would hold more weight with them.

It's been done on news radio, the US govt and the Russian govt are in constant contact via crisis telephone line. If/when any bombing occurs, the Russians will likely have 15-20 minutues to get the he fuck out of Dodge before steel hell rains down. The US govt and the Russian govt don't want to fight each other.

So it was OK to bomb the shit out of his own citizens, but hey don't use those chemicals we sold you , that's just plain evil.

Best way to make these chemical dumps safe is to bomb the shit out of them, really ?

Three politicians not doing so well in the polls, launch an attack on Syria, without a consultation.

L B C, switchboards go into meltdown with Snowflakes supporting Donald Trumps Actions, What is happening here, someone please explain.

Where the civilian are?

Nope.

As May can afford to bomb Syria then that means austerity has ended and the nurses who were told there was no money can get a decent pay raise ....austerity is over ...wheyhey for the NHS

I think you need to have a read about how a budget works fella.

But its not our fucking fight in the first place. Whilst we are at it lets finish the job in Libya go to Myanmar and sort the out via the Yemen who have a spot of local genocidal probs too....................

I’m sure we would if Saudi used chemical weapons there.

To destroy any evidence to the contrary. Same play GW Bush played in Iraq. Dumb fucks think we’ve forgotten that.

How does it destroy evidence? They aren’t bombing Douma (where the chemical attack took place).

A few things concerm me here with this

Firstly, in her own statement she is cold and unconvincing, also the part about the russian veto skews the truth that Inspectors are in damascus with no opposition from syria or russia there, and were ready to investigate this weekend, unless the US has successfully destroyed the chemical weapons dump leaving them no evidence to find (or not find).

On a side the OWPC were expected to investigate not only the Douma site, but suspected chemical weapons storage facilities and production sites near Homs, and reasearch sites which were what was bombed last night in damascus.

We are a parlimentary democracy and any military action should not take place (particulary by a minority government) without a vote, this decisssion by may and the cabinet is unacceptable.

This government are incompetant at running the country, so I am hardly confident they can make judgements in the nations best interest militarily.

I doubt may has the inteligence and also inteligence to understand the full magnitude of the syrian conflict and the several mini/proxy wars going on.

Ultimately I don't trust her judgement or her government as she is weak and will just follow the US lead,

Frances reasons are clear and part of a long term goal which has seen them being involved in syrian regiem change for the last 7 years.

I just don't accept we had no option, we say because of the Duomo attack, while we ignore that thousand are dying daily without intevention from other weapons bizzarely named conventional.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.