Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s certainly some gratuitous content about Trump’s looks but it doesn’t make the book any more difficult to believe. Given a choice of a proven serial liar and someone who worked his way to the top of law enforcement I know who I believe.
Not saying that I trust Trump, but I wouldn't immediately trust anyone who made it to the top in law enforcement in America!

Maddow is going on a network style personal rant on MSNBC right now.

Calling out Trump making the decision based on the investigation on Cohen. I can’t work out if she’s sad,angry, or both.

Monday 16th,a day of reckoning for May? Her minority govt has gone to war before Parliament reconvenes. Not sure her decision has the backing of all her MP's - depending on what occurs over the weekend this is likely to be her D-Day.

Interestingly Trump calls upon this action because 1m people have been subject to attack from their own country as a result of chemical weapons since WW1. Just after WW1 50M + people died in a flu pandemic? Shouldn't the US be waging war on flu?

A day of reckoning for May? Her minority govt has gone to war before Parliament reconvenes. Not sure her decision has the backing of all her MP's - depending on what occurs over the weekend this is likely to be her D-Day.

Interestingly Trump calls upon this action because 1m people have been subject to attack from their own country as a result of chemical weapons since WW1. Just after WW1 50M + people died in a flu pandemic? Shouldn't the US be waging war on flu?
Not with our media.

They’ll be full on war mode. Attacking Corbyn and anyone else who dares to question Kim Jung May. One senator has already called the strike illegal in the US.

A day of reckoning for May? Her minority govt has gone to war before Parliament reconvenes. Not sure her decision has the backing of all her MP's - depending on what occurs over the weekend this is likely to be her D-Day.

This really doesn't make sense, mate. I'm not saying you have to like/love/respect Trump or May but this wasn't really logical.

Monday 16th,a day of reckoning for May? Her minority govt has gone to war before Parliament reconvenes. Not sure her decision has the backing of all her MP's - depending on what occurs over the weekend this is likely to be her D-Day.

The whole world should be addressing real issues, unfortunately we have short sighted weak people in office across the board.

Do I have the answer? ......build a wall

Seeing some Dumb Donald supporters who are rationalizing his moronic actions by claiming that Putin "is all talk".

This is why we're doomed, people literally ignore reality and casually explain away facts. This is how it will be until their own lives are ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.