Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

I wish we could get all non-corporate SeasonCard prices capped across the country like we have away tickets

Should also look at match ticket prices as well .
They should also be capped across the country

Away fans are paying £30 yet home fans are having to pay almost double for the same fucking game (our big game prices are £58)

Should also look at match ticket prices as well .

Agreed. We get it spot on for cup matches. The pricing for FA Cup, League Cup and UCL games this season was good.

I have a £299 season ticket which is great value at £16ish a match. For those going match by match the prices aren’t so good and need to be looked at. Perhaps selling the Ticket Exchange seats at actual face value rather than profiting off a seat that has already been sold at the start of the season?

Agreed. We get it spot on for cup matches. The pricing for FA Cup, League Cup and UCL games this season was good.

I have a £299 season ticket which is great value at £16ish a match. For those going match by match the prices aren’t so good and need to be looked at. Perhaps selling the Ticket Exchange seats at actual face value rather than profiting off a seat that has already been sold at the start of the season?
Ticket exchange seats cant be sold at face value because then those like me that buy matchday tickets at the start of the season will be paying more than those that wait for resales on the exchange.

Ticket exchange seats cant be sold at face value because then those like me that buy matchday tickets at the start of the season will be paying more than those that wait for resales on the exchange.
Let them reduce the price of matchday tickets as well

They should also be capped across the country

Away fans are paying £30 yet home fans are having to pay almost double for the same fucking game (our big game prices are £58)

Away fans also have to get to the match. It’s a safe assumption that they’ll be travelling further to get there. Swansea and Newcastle fans have no kind trips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.