Aguero injured

We need a goal scorer that is as good as Aguero (extremely difficult) because the other 3 we have (Esp Sterling) will never be at that level, Sane is a great wide player with real potential but he doesn't have that instinct. GJ is a poacher/penalty box player who is great int he build up - but he doesn't have that spark to change a game single handedly like Aguero can, like Tevez did before him. ....

While Pep is here however I don't think that we will see that type of player. Therefore does it mean we need better than Sane and sterling?????? players that can play wide but are a consistent goal threat through he middle as well....Sterling will never ever be a centre forward....Sane could but Ive not seen the correct mentality from him at times

My theory all along was this was basically Aguero saying give me a break so I can rest up for the end of the season stretch heading into WC. I guess I was wrong. Not sure what the hell is going on now

We need a goal scorer that is as good as Aguero (extremely difficult) because the other 3 we have (Esp Sterling) will never be at that level, Sane is a great wide player with real potential but he doesn't have that instinct. GJ is a poacher/penalty box player who is great int he build up - but he doesn't have that spark to change a game single handedly like Aguero can, like Tevez did before him. ....

While Pep is here however I don't think that we will see that type of player. Therefore does it mean we need better than Sane and sterling?????? players that can play wide but are a consistent goal threat through he middle as well....Sterling will never ever be a centre forward....Sane could but Ive not seen the correct mentality from him at times
3 bad results and we're discussing replacing Sane and Sterling.

Do you realise how good Sane is and how young he is? His potential is frightening

Why on earth would we need to replace Sane or Sterling? They do their best work out wide and 25 goals between them is a cracking bonus. What we need is an out and out striker to share Kun’s load (Gabs is more of a link man) as well as keeping Sane and Sterling

He was nobbled by young,pep played him midweek in a dead rubber and now he can't run
Eh dead rubber ? glad our manager has a bit more belief that we can score 3 at home than you do. How was it a dead rubber when correct referee decisions would have seen us 2 or 3 up at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.