Isco

This is dead right? Sam said its done and Zidane said its done so its done?

Guys a clown anyway, not the sort we need in the dressing room. "Waah waah I have to play for real madrid and I don't think the greatest attacking midfielder in history trusts me, oh the hardship". Fuck outta here. If you weren't happy you shouldn't have signed that contract and you could be wearing sky blue right now.

Don't need him anyway. Merlin can go forever!

This is dead right? Sam said its done and Zidane said its done so its done?

Guys a clown anyway, not the sort we need in the dressing room. "Waah waah I have to play for real madrid and I don't think the greatest attacking midfielder in history trusts me, oh the hardship". Fuck outta here. If you weren't happy you shouldn't have signed that contract and you could be wearing sky blue right now.

Don't need him anyway. Merlin can go forever!

Reports this morning are saying David Silva likely to play "less" next season....think its a good time we start looking for a replacement...

David Silva will start to wind down his Man City career next season - Pep Guardiola

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...tball-news/man-city-news-david-silva-14528456

PEP:

He said: “Next season, David maybe will not play every game, that's why the squad has to be big

Reports this morning are saying David Silva likely to play "less" next season....think its a good time we start looking for a replacement...

David Silva will start to wind down his Man City career next season - Pep Guardiola

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...tball-news/man-city-news-david-silva-14528456

PEP:

He said: “Next season, David maybe will not play every game, that's why the squad has to be big
If we bring in a winger that plays both sides think it will be Bernardo as his replacement.

SMS. Like I've said for a while now, I want Dihno and Silva's to be backups next season

SMS. Like I've said for a while now, I want Dihno and Silva's to be backups next season
Agree with this. We need an upgrade on Dinho, someone with a better passing range and ability to control the game better from deep like Yaya until last season would.

This way we don't need KDB dropping deep either hopefully. Shame he isn't used more in the attack like at the beginning half of the season.

PEP:

Gundogan out for £30m, Isco in for £75m would be a master stroke.

Bernardo is quality but I’m not sure he was bought as Silva’s replacement like many believe. I thought that too originally but Pep is yet to play him there and I don’t think his tackling is good enough to play there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.