Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Two chances for United to lose before we play again ... tomorrow against West Brom at home or mid week (Wednesday) away to Bournemouth ... if either of that happens we’d be walking out as Champions on Sunday under a Swans guard of honour ... or if that doesn’t happen then we have a chance to win the game and walk back in as Champions ...

I’d take it whichever way it came!

Fernandinho would still be missing (his second suspension game for the ten yellows) but Gundogan did very well today against Spurs so less worried about that position for next week now ... and most importantly the team gets the mid week off and so a whole week between the games ... Pep even mentioned three days off for all now (Sun, Mon, Tue) and back into training on Wednesday ...

Out of the two United games, that Wednesday game against Bournemouth looks more likely where they could slip, at home against West Brom isn’t really the upset anyone would imagine ... but hey, eees football, eh?!

C’mon City!!

Even a draw in either game should be enough unofficially
But after they appeared from under their stones all week would be good for them to lose to the bottom team then Spuds next week

Think we'll score quite a few to thwart any chance of Swansea spoiling the party.

5-0

Even a draw in either game should be enough unofficially
But after they appeared from under their stones all week would be good for them to lose to the bottom team then Spuds next week

Oh yeah forgot about their neutral venue Wembley game next weekend ... wait for it, Sourinhio will surely be talking about it pre match ... but thinking of his mind games and he hasn’t toned them down (Conte and Wenger, he continued all year) but not really against us except that Milkgate in the first derby ... such is the gap we’ve put between us that he was left without any opportunities to even think of any of his mind games against us or the usual naughty tongue in cheek comments here and there ... he has known all along he’s not getting anywhere near us ... that only adds to us City fans’ satisfaction :)

Can’t wait for next weekend. Is going to be sunny. I can relax watching this magnificent team win the league or be clapped on as champions.

Been an amazing season.

Maybe it 's just me, but I hope the rags get at least 4 points from these two games so we can go out and win it ourselves against Swansea.

Maybe it 's just me, but I hope the rags get at least 4 points from these two games so we can go out and win it ourselves against Swansea.
I'm hoping for 2 RAG losses. I'm hoping we win this Prem title as early as possibly and the points gap to be as big as possible and the goal difference to be 35+ . Last nights win against Spurs was the 'win it' match although what i really wanted was to beat Utd. The performances over the season are what really wins it for ourselves though

Yeh I was thinking last night that last week Mourinho stopped us winning the title in front of our fans against them, wouldn’t put it past him to focus on the FA cup and play a weakened team today, with the added effect of West Brom getting something and City winning the league but not in front of our fans... fingers crossed United get a point and we win at home to Swansea :-) 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.