PFA nominations are out

Remembering kun scoring for fun and getting the golden boot. Didn’t win poty because he just scored lots!

The votes were cast in March, did you not notice the big media Salah push? Probably/possibly deserves it but definitely helped by all the positive press.

Scousey McScouseface will win it.

a9e19d67761d4ae63adf5289dd78eb29--s-michael-okeefe.jpg

On an individual level what has he done that puts him above Salah?
On an individual level he has thus season and let’s not forget last season absolutely ran the game. Salah has been brilliant scored some great goals but de bruyne has played everybody of the park

If the vote had been taken at the half way mark, Kev would probably have (deservedly) won it. If we laugh at the Dippers for winning the April 2014 title, we need to apply the same rules to our own.

Utter piffle. Salah has outshone KDB over the season as a whole. His stats are hard to dismiss. He was massively instrumental in putting us out of the CL too, when Kev was pretty anonymous.

£ for £, Dyche is unquestionably manager of the year. However Pep will hopefully (and deservedly IMO) win it because we’ve played the best football ever seen in the PL.

Piffle - not allowed an opinion on a forum then - we just need to bow to you do we? Get a life.

KDB showed tonight why he is considered Player of the Year for some , he was driving at Spuds midfield he was all over the pitch and some of his one touch passing was sublime , KDB is the more complete player he contributes more to the team and is the engine room of our team , one of the best ever seen in the Premier league , but strikers always get the glory and the fact Salah's plays for a 'istree club will swing the vote in his favour , but tonight confirmed why KDB is my player of the season. It will be interesting who has more impact in Russia in the summer , i can see KDB and Belgium getting a minimum semi-final place.

Here's my prediction:
POTS = Salad
YPOTS = Kane (maybe Carrick or Barry)
MOTS = Dyche
TOTS = No City players anywhere.

The votes are already in though - the top 6 in each category being the nominees. So KDB, Silva, Sterling and Sane probably will be in the TOTS.

I don't think that Salah contributes as much overall to the game as Kev, so just give him the golden boot and Kev player of the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.